Exclusive Poll Results: The IoT Meets the Connected Car
These poll results have been collated and published in association with Telematics Munich 2014 (November 10-11, Munich, Germany).
At Telematics Munich you can meet the leading players such as Ford, Daimler, BMW, Renault, Nissan, Continental, Visteon, Ericsson and many more as they share their visions for the connected car of 2020.
Register before 18th of July to take advantage of a €400 saving on your conference pass.
See What the Connected Car Industry is Thinking about the IoT
Click the play button button below to listen to the expert responses in full
Click here if you have problems with the player above
Click here today to save €400 on your conference pass
The Connected Car - An Essential Arm of the Internet of Things
You can hear more executive level discussion about the IoT and connected car with speakers from Facebook, Nissan, Verizon, QNX and many more.
- With a total connected lifestyle being the end goal, discover the role that the connected car has to play in filtering back driver information that will affect and shape other areas of the IoT
- Discover changes to traditional business models forced by the entry of players from horizontal markets such as retail, healthcare and financial services to move with the M2M curve
- Prepare for the roll-out of connected devices that seek to communicate with the car with automotive grade solutions that protect data and are robustly secured
Register today to save €400 on your conference pass. This offer expires on Friday, 18th of July
Please get in touch if you have any questions about the conference.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0) 20 7375 7572 (Global)
1 800 814 3459 ext 7572 (USA Toll Free)
Click below to see the detailed Telematics Muncich 2014 agenda
- Europe's BIGGEST conference dedicated to the connected car - in its 12th year
- NEW for 2014 - Super Panel, featuring C-Level execs discussing future of connected mobility
- Keynote Presentation from United Nations on the framework for autonomous vehicles